GENERAL CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL SPECIAL OFFER TICKETS
- The special offers are for the EMCC Global annual conference in Paris 1-3 June 2020 ONLY.
- There will be many special offers based around the number 26 for our 26th conference. Each month the price will rise.
- You CANNOT use any other discounts with the special offers (the member discount is applicable for 2020 offers only).
- The special offers are open to members and non-members.
- The special offer bookings do NOT include lunch, dinner, or MasterClass – all these can be booked separately via the conference website.
- The special offer booking do NOT include accommodation – see here for accommodation options
- The special offer bookings are non-cancellable and not refundable.
- As per all of our conference bookings, you can change the name of a guest for an administration fee of €50 at any time.
- In the case of EMCC Global having to cancel the conference then we will refund you any % of the fee paid that we are able to recover from the venue minus a €50 administration charge.
BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY OFFER
This offer will be available from 29 November – 2 December 2019 only.
You will be notified by 9 December 2019 whether your offer has been accepted. You will have 7 days from the date of notification to pay for your conference place – after that the offer is no longer valid.
ADVENT CALENDAR 2019 OFFER
This offer will be available from 1 – 24 December 2019 only.
- On the 1st day of advent 1 ticket will be available
- On the 2nd day of advent 2 tickets will be available
- On the 3rd day of advent 3 tickets will be available etc etc etc
- Offer ends on 24th day of advent when 24 tickets will be available.
- Each ticket will be bought by one person for the full price of €1,250 and entitle entry to the conference for 26 people subject to the general T&Cs (1-8) above.
- The person purchasing the ticket MUST supply a list of up to 26 people’s details (including full names, email addresses, country, indicating whether and EMCC member or not) WITHIN seven days of purchasing the ticket. After seven days, unless previously agreed, the ticket will revert to entry for one person only.
- If after submitting the list of names, changes to the delegate list are required these can be done for an admin charge of €50 per change of delegate (see T&C number 8 in the general conditions above).
- Any financial (or other) agreement will be between the the purchaser of the ticket and the delegates. EMCC will not intervene in this agreement and will not issue individual invoices to delegates (should the purchaser of the tickets decide to share the cost of the ticket with the tickets).